GetGround is developing the infrastructure for a global digital marketplace for assets enveloped in companies. Trillions of dollars of assets are tied in inefficient illiquid markets - think property, ships, factory machinery & infrastructure to name a few.
Enveloping an asset in a company unlocks liquidity by enabling the right legal basis for asset ownership, governance and exchange. However companies, one of humanity's greatest inventions, are stuck in the past. We are digitising and automating the company, through:
- Programmatic incorporation and administration
- e-wallet financial infrastructure
- Automated accounting incorporating machine learning techniques and
- A secondary market platform built for scale
To start, we're tackling UK private residential investment property, with £1.3 trillion of stock and £30-50 billion in transactions a year.
KYC Specialist | Singapore
We're looking for an efficient and organised KYC Specialist to join our Customer Operations team. You will report into our VP of Legal and Operations and assist with all day to day operational activities and an opportunity to help improve current processes and be involved with designing world class automated services. We want to ensure our customers have a seamless experience and that requires effective information flows throughout our business.
What you will do
- Helping set up companies for our customers including checking payment, KYC (see below), and completing internal processes
- Liaising with our third party providers and monitoring their performance against agreed SLAs
- Finance administration - including producing invoices for customers and partners, overseeing the customer bank account opening process, contacting customers where further information is needed and responding to customer requests
- Leading monthly audit meetings with our CEO and VP Ops and actioning any output from these
- Monitoring property completions - liaise with sales, customers and their solicitors to ensure we have up-to-date information and flag any subsequent actions
- Company administration including annual filings for our customers companies
- Checking all ID and documents meet standards - escalating as required
- Raising issues with our third party suppliers as and when required
- Requesting any outstanding documentation from the customer in order to satisfy AML requirements
- Monitoring company accounts and investigating any unusual activity alerts, escalating as required
- Reviewing existing user records and ensuring all KYC is refreshed annually
- Working with customer success to support customers, investigating issues, solving customers’ problems intelligently and building relationships across the company
- Supporting customer success to solve problems and proactively drive cases forward
- Understanding, prioritising and escalating improvements or issues to the product team so we can keep improving what we do
- Working closely with our legal team to help spot and investigate issues
The skill and experience you will have
- 2 + years in a similar Customer Operations environment
- A passion for building good processes and documentation
- Have proven experience dealing with a high volume workflow and prioritisation
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of Credit Referencing Agency reports, KYC, AML and fraud prevention systems
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal in english
- Excellent administration skills, computer literacy and an expert eye for detail
Please note - you must have the legal right to work in Singapore to apply for this role
Hello, we are GetGround. We have been in stealth mode building amazing products to disrupt a marketplace. We are building a new global network for trading assets, starting with residential property. We have just secured Series A funding and are on a significant growth trajectory that has the confidence of QED, Mosaic as well as several prestigious private investors.
Our Co-Founder and CEO Moubin qualified as a Doctor and went on to have a successful career at McKinsey and private equity house, APAX. Moubin started GetGround with his brother and our CTO, Misrab. Misrab is a Stanford Computer Scientist that led the scaling of the Gojek Data Science team in Asia.
We are proud of how far we have come since 2018, but humbled and excited at what there is still to achieve. Our values sit at the core of everything we do - pursuit of excellence, feedback obsessed, No BS and healthy egos.
If you are great talent, but working somewhere where you don't feel recognised, developed, rewarded or included, your next home could be GetGround. Join us!
Please note, whilst we have flexible working, this role will be office based when we are able to return to the office.
Diversity & inclusion at GetGround
GetGround encourages applications from all sections of society and we believe in the criticality of an inclusive culture. We are focussed on and committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by law.
- Competitive salary + excellent stock options
- Competitive health, dental benefits
- Various discounts/benefits via Perks at Work
- Cooked lunch on Fridays from a local restaurant when we are in the office
- Health & dental benefits
- 20 days PTO + 1 day off per month as a mental health day
- Support for conferences and professional learning & development