Garner is a technology company that helps employers manage healthcare costs by matching their employees with the highest quality doctors in their local community. We use our proprietary doctor quality ranking algorithms, consumer-friendly engagement tools, and innovative financial incentives to lower out-of-pocket spending for employees while saving employers 10% or more on overall plan costs.
The company is led by former Oscar Health leadership, has secured funding from top-tier venture capital firms and is growing rapidly.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to own business development for our fully insured product in the 20-500 life segment. This role’s focus is relationship management within our partnership ecosystem of benefits brokers, consultants, general agents and employers.
While Garner is headquartered in NYC, we are looking for someone with established broker/consultant relationships outside of the northeast, Texas or California that is also comfortable with remote work.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Own revenue responsibilities for Garner’s fully insured product, focusing on the 20-500 life segment
- Build out Garner’s fully-insured partnership ecosystem of brokers, consultants, general agents, and employers
- Develop foundational infrastructure and process for tracking fully insured sales and partnership pipeline
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 4+ years experience in a quota-carrying role selling health insurance or benefits solutions to the fully-insured employer segment (20-500 lives)
- Existing relationships within the broker and insurance community, particularly outside of the northeast
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment with notable upside
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system