Garner is a technology company that helps employers manage healthcare costs by matching their employees with the highest quality doctors in their local community. We use our proprietary doctor quality ranking algorithms, consumer-friendly engagement tools, and innovative financial incentives to lower out-of-pocket spending for employees while saving employers 10% or more on overall plan costs.
The company is led by former Oscar Health leadership, has secured funding from top-tier venture capital firms and is growing rapidly.
We’re looking for a dynamic leader to manage our company-wide operations. This role reports directly to Garner’s CEO and will oversee both our member-facing functions as well as our key internal operational departments.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Be a part of Garner’s leadership team and help shape the strategic vision of the company
- Ensure the day-to-day operations of Garner’s member services are running excellently, including overseeing our concierge team and payment processes
- Manage our internal operational departments including people operations, public relations, finance, and facilities.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 8-15 years experience managing operational activities in a fast-paced environment
- A strong ability to think systematically and design operational processes
- A willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and do whatever is necessary to ensure company success
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment with notable upside
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system