Garner is a technology company that helps employers manage healthcare costs by matching their employees with the highest quality doctors in their local community. We use our proprietary doctor quality ranking algorithms, consumer-friendly engagement tools, and innovative financial incentives to lower out-of-pocket spending for employees while saving employers 10% or more on overall plan costs.
The company is led by former Oscar Health leadership, has secured funding from top-tier venture capital firms and is growing rapidly.
We’re looking for an experienced marketer to join our leadership team and manage the entirety of Garner’s user marketing and consumer engagement efforts. This person will own, develop, and execute our consumer marketing strategy from the ground up, including developing and implementing campaigns across the entire lifecycle from acquisition to retention. This role reports directly to the CEO.
We have a strong preference for candidates that can work from Garner’s headquarters in NYC.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Build and execute our user marketing strategy from the ground up, owning the entire lifecycle from acquisition to retention across owned, paid, and client channels
- Develop, execute and optimize creative multi-channel user campaigns to create personalized messaging that promote specific user behaviors
- Work hand-in-hand with our data team to measure the efficacy of campaigns and build a systematic approach to ongoing marketing efforts
- Own our brand and creative content, including managing external designers and copywriting teams
- Monitor KPIs and own reporting to effectively communicate performance and analyses to the broader team and leadership
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, or strategy consulting with 4+ years of product marketing experience
- Hands on experience launching and managing both acquisition marketing campaigns as well as lifecycle/retention marketing programs, ideally with a focus on app-based products/services
- Experience leveraging data to drive marketing strategy and campaigns
- A preference for familiarity with healthcare and employee health benefits
- Experience extracting, analyzing, summarizing, and communicating data