Garner is a technology company that helps employers manage healthcare costs by matching their employees with the highest quality doctors in their local community. We use our proprietary doctor quality ranking algorithms, consumer-friendly engagement tools, and innovative financial incentives to lower out-of-pocket spending for employees while saving employers 10% or more on overall plan costs.
The company is led by former Oscar Health leadership, has secured funding from top-tier venture capital firms and is growing rapidly.
We’re looking for a sales operations manager to oversee the company’s overall sales strategy and day-to-day interactions with prospective clients. This role reports directly to Garner’s VP of Sales and will help manage a majority of the company’s business development initiatives.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Supporting the VP of Sales and broader Sales team throughout the lifecycle of a prospective client
- Managing the production and execution of client-facing pitch decks, proposals, and custom savings analyses
- Helping design and maintain our customer relationship management system
- Managing the internal record keeping and organization of the Sales team
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2+ years experience in sales or business development
- Experience maintaining customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Experience drafting and executing customer-facing written materials, including materials with financial analyses
- Experience with health insurance or related products preferred
- Experience managing complex projects, ensuring all deliverables are met on time and with excellent quality.
- A willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and do whatever is necessary to ensure company success
- Experience working in a rapidly evolving startup environment with notable upside
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the U.S. healthcare system