All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
We use Greenhouse as our scheduling tool and communicate through their systems. At times, your email may block our communications. Please be sure to check your SPAM so that you do not miss critical information about our process, including scheduling.
We have a unique opportunity for an Associate to join our New York-based Corporate Development team, a group that is charged with designing and executing Global Atlantic’s firmwide strategic priorities. This individual will support the analysis, evaluation and communication of the company’s strategic direction.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain financial models and perform analysis to evaluate new business opportunities and existing business trends.
- Assist in the execution of Global Atlantic’s capital management strategy, including supporting the development, analysis and structuring of capital vehicles or alternative capital solutions.
- Develop investor marketing and pitch materials for prospective investors.
- Establish and maintain third-party relationships, including through the development of quarterly valuation materials, board materials and other ad-hoc investor deliverables.
- Drive transaction processes by managing due diligence requests, maintaining data rooms, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, as well as drafting and negotiating legal documents (e.g., offering memorandum, placement agent agreement, etc.).
- Conduct industry research and peer analysis, including maintaining knowledge of financial markets and capital raising environment. Distill findings for senior management, with a focus on the impact to the firm’s business and strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of Global Atlantic’s financial and operational profile and help identify opportunities for strategic development across all aspects of the company.
- Build relationships with internal functional groups, including FP&A, legal, finance, tax and investments.
- Bachelor’s degree (CFA is a plus)
- +3 years total work experience preferred. Prior work experience in financial services, in particular involving financial analysis, investment banking, capital markets or M&A related activities.
- Knowledge of financial services industry and related products.
- Experience in capital raising and transaction structuring, with a focus on financial modeling and due diligence are a plus but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. High attention to detail and strong analytical skills to present business trends in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience communicating with senior leadership, clients and/or institutional investors.
- Strong judgment, professionalism and ability to work effectively in challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Team-oriented, energetic self-starter with a positive attitude. Our firm is growing, and we need an ambitious and adaptable individual to support our Corporate Development team.
Global Atlantic’s base salary range is determined through an analysis of similar positions in the external labor market. The annual base salary range provided in this posting for this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across the country. Base pay is just one component of Global Atlantic’s total compensation package for employees and at times we hire outside the boundaries of the salary range. Other rewards may include annual cash bonuses, long-term incentives (equity), generous benefits (including immediate vesting on employee contributions to a 401(k), as well as a company match on your contributions), and sales incentives. Actual compensation for all roles will be based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Compensation for our more senior positions have a larger component of short-term cash bonus and long-term incentives. The base salary range for this role is $135,000 to $165,000.
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email email@example.com.
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.