All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company policy requires all employees and visitors to the Hudson Yards, NY office to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
Global Atlantic’s marketing department is seeking a motivated copywriter leader and creator to join our dynamic, fast-paced team to manage our team of experienced writers and drive engagement through compelling strategies across multiple channels, with a strong focus on digital.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage team of copywriters (4) to leverage expertise and balance capacity
- Work collaboratively on projects, guide and mentor copy team, as well as independently manage projects from conception to completion.
- Collaboratively define messages with Go-To-Market colleagues, drive engaging content across most effective channels.
- Define and execute strategy for optimizing content across multiple channels, including website and demand generation email.
- Establish and build content engine for “evergreen” ongoing marketing and integrate with go-to-market editorial calendar.
- Must be familiar and have demonstrated experience in digital content best practices.
- Tailor messaging based on audience segmentation and campaign objectives.
- Distill complex content into simplified messaging.
- Generate clear, concise, creative and compelling content across various platforms including, website, email, video, animation.
- Ensure consistency of style, tone and voice across initiatives.
- Must be able to balance different points of view with insightful and creative solutions.
- Must be able to analyze data to optimize content based on user behaviors.
- Must manage to aggressive deadlines and competing priorities.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to at least perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 8+ years copywriting and marketing experience with a focus on digital, and a demonstrated copywriting ability across multiple audiences and channels.
- Effective written communication skills are imperative.
- Must be able to absorb and process a variety of information from different sources and synthesize into clear and concise marketing messaging.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong grammar; AP Style Guide knowledge a plus
- Ability to analyze and synthesize metrics to appropriately refine messaging
- Ability to distinguish between important sales points and secondary information.
- Ability to visualize creative execution.
- Management experience preferred
- Financial services experience a plus.
- Series 6 FINRA license preferred, may be required within 5 months of hire.
- Irregular, occasional travel may be required.
Samples are requested. Candidates may also be asked to complete a brief assessment.
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email email@example.com.
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.