Freshbooks is seeking a Data Analyst that will enable the Marketing team to derive insight from their data to generate customer growth and build a better product. You love to solve a problem and have a knack for translating data into insight and presenting that information to stakeholders. You will be collaborating with a team that includes other analysts, marketers, financial analysts, developers and data scientists all working together to drive growth at FreshBooks.
What you’ll do:
- Consulting directly with internal clients to gather requirements and define the scope of work
- Translating data into useable information and insights for business group leaders and the executive team
- Designing, writing and implementing new reports and business intelligence tools
- Develop (plan, organize and design) complex SQL queries and reports
What you have:
- At least three years in data analytics and/or business intelligence
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Python or similar
- Quantitative background with strong analytical skillset
- Above average knowledge of Google Analytics (or a similar web analytics tool)
- Experience using a dashboarding tool such as Periscope, Tableau, Excel (macros, VBA) etc
- Experience in calculating and tracking LTV, CPA, ROI, churn, acquisition & related metrics
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, health benefits from day 1 and extra days off (office is closed between
Christmas and New Years)
- RRSP matching program and generous parental leave policy
- Weekly catered lunches, beer, and snacks
- Team and company offsites, hackoffs, and paid community volunteer days and religious observance days
- Professional development opportunities and flexible work schedules
- Office gym with showers and complimentary towel service
- Secure, indoor bike parking with well-stocked repair bay
- Ping Pong, Foosball, Massage Chairs, Nintendo Stations and more.
- Dog friendly office
- TTC Accessible
Sure, there are perks, but the real reason people are proud to work at FreshBooks is because each person knows their opinion is respected, and they can see the difference they make in the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. If you want to accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about and have just as much of a life outside the office as inside—you're exactly what we're looking for.
We value our people...
We recognize and reward ingenious work. We all have real lives, and respect work lifestyle balance. We all have a voice that is heard throughout the company. We always make time for fun, and have one of the most unique, employee-led cultures out there. Join the FreshBooks choir or a class in the gym, organize a gaming night, teach a dev lunch and learn, or use a paid volunteer day to share your skills with the community. Salaries are competitive and compensation packages include stake in the company. Interested? Let’s get started!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com