FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a kick-ass online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – Paid Search Manager
FreshBooks is looking for a Paid Search Manager that will help drive customer and ROI growth for the company. You will be collaborating with a cross-functional group of marketers, developers and data scientists to drive growth at FreshBooks. This is a hands-on role involving a variety of platforms including Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
In this position, you'll be:
- Responsible for setting up and launching paid search campaigns
- Monitoring, evaluating and optimizing on campaign performance on an ongoing basis
- Developing, tracking and reporting on key ROI metrics to drive optimization decisions
- Managing vendor relationships and participating in appropriate beta testing
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if you have:
- At least three years managing paid search campaigns in an in-house or agency role
- Experience with Google AdWords and Bing platforms
- A passion for keeping up to date with the latest developments in your field
- Excellent Google Analytics skills
- An understanding of Customer Lifetime Value, CPA and ROI in customer acquisition
- A degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or other quantitative field
- Advanced Excel knowledge
Not required, but nice to have:
- Basic SQL skills
- Experience at a startup, SaaS company or in B2B online acquisition
Why Join Us?
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help shape how we build a world-class software start-up right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today. A member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.