Sales Enablement Specialist
FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing global team of over 500 employees working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
FreshBooks is looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist who is passionate about sales, learning and development and helping others succeed.
As a Sales Enablement Specialist at FreshBooks, you will be responsible for foundational and continuous learning programs for the Sales teams: training content creation, scheduling and coordination and creation and deployment of on-demand courses. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, you will contribute to the continuous improvement, development, implementation and evaluation of the functional onboarding and on-the-job training programs for Sales.
Our ideal candidate will partner with cross-functional teams and sales leaders to develop training that promotes learning through self-study, practice, and performance support, to decrease ramp time, increase the effectiveness of our sales teams, and improve the way we drive value as part of the sales/buyer journey.
What you will do
- Create, manage and iterate on functional Sales onboarding learning content
- Create, manage and iterate on learning content for new training initiatives (product releases, program launches, marketing initiatives)
- Coordinate activities related to new hire Sales onboarding - license requests, learning plans, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate training for new and existing Sales representatives
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations Team to support Sales Enablement related initiatives
- Contribute to the implementation and management of the Sales content repository, ensuring all information is easily and readily accessible
- Support a culture of continuous learning, development and sharing of best practices to effectively optimize sales enablement opportunities
What you have
- 2+ years of sales enablement/training experience, prior success in a Sales organization, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Tech-savvy, experience working with sales tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, Guru & Lessonly is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to create presentations and/or playbooks
- Strong time management skills and highly organized, detail oriented, disciplined and resourceful
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- High level of accountability, a strong sense of initiative and self-motivation
- Nice to have:
- Familiarity with adult-learning principles, training content design and B2B calling
What we can promise you
We follow user-centered design in everything we do, and you’ll be spending your first 3 weeks just understanding our customers.
- An incredible growth opportunity; this is an opportunity to help us scale the impact of insight across our organization.
- A great work experience. Competitive benefits and employee perks, plenty of fun and work, s and team members who take pride in their work without ego, all in one of the most unique work cultures out there.
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one. This role is based out of our Toronto office, however is currently remote to the pandemic restrictions.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.