FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an extraordinary online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – Account Executive, Sales Acquisition
The Account Executive is a critical member of our Sales team. In this role, one is responsible for connecting with net new client prospects to FreshBooks to educate them on the various benefits that FreshBooks can provide to assist in the growth of their successful businesses. You are a Sales professional in that you develop rapport, ask open ended questions, uncover challenges, understand potential impacts of those challenges and create efficient solutions leveraging FreshBooks applications that will solve the challenges of these customer prospects.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Creating, managing and closing your funnel to consistently overachieve assigned quotas
- Prospecting non FreshBook users to build your pipeline
- Processing and maintaining inbound leads generated from FreshBooks marketing efforts, business development leads and other lead sources
- Running and closing demos previously qualified from the Sales BDR team
- Leveraging social media tools to help add leads to your funnel
- Working with inter-related departments to ensure proper and successful implementation
You will bring:
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience with a proven track record of overachieving on your quotas
- The ability to manage a busy sales desk of 30+ dials a day
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability
- An ability to consistently find ways to meet and surpass your goals
- You’re adept at adjusting “on the fly” in order to meet customer requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & presentation skills
Bonus points for having:
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Complete sales training in a popular selling system (SPIN, PSS, etc)
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.