FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a world class online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Reporting into the Associate Director, Human Resources, you will be responsible for delivering on FreshBooks’ Four Es – Executing Extraordinary Experiences Everyday – for both our employees and the business. Your role will include workforce planning, employee relations, HR program deployment, compliance activities and advising/coaching our Leaders on developing and engaging a world-class team.
Specifically this position includes:
- Acting as a coach and advisor to Business Leaders (including Engineering, Product Development and Design)
- Providing support and counsel to all FreshBookers
- Supporting the development of HR programs and driving their deployment (i.e. Performance Management, Change Management etc.)
- Developing a Workforce Plan which is consistently updated to reflect the changing needs of the business and the internal/external talent pipeline
- Continuously assessing current FreshBooks guidelines and either developing or updating as required
- Managing internal communication standards
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if:
- You have 8-10+ years progressive experience in Human Resources including 2 years dealing directly with Senior Leadership and extensive HR Business Partner exertise
- You have strong consulting skills with a demonstrated ability to influence decision making and build consensus
- You are a relationship builder who can engage at every level of an organization in a confidential and diplomatic fashion
- You have excellent communication skills including the ability to present confidently to large audiences
- You thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Experiece in Tech strongly preferred
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.