Forthea is an award-winning digital marketing agency that improves lead generation for clients by focusing on superior data analytics and creative executions that produce measurable results. Forthea’s rock-solid commitment to core values and sustained business excellence has led to successful partnerships with a variety of B2B and B2C clients around the world. Forthea was founded in 2006 in Houston, where it maintains its U.S. corporate headquarters.
Forthea has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Houston, one of the fastest-growing companies in Houston, and one of the largest Houston-area advertising agencies. Forthea President Christopher Pappas has been recognized as one of Houston’s top young business leaders.
These roles are responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing natural search engine marketing activities. This position is key to future growth and will be responsible for the top-to-bottom management of our clients’ SEO & digital marketing activities.
You will be working closely with senior planners and account management across the company and serve as an integral part of the service organization and the company’s overall growth. Success at Forthea comes from someone who is naturally energetic, entrepreneurial, effective, humble and who simply hates to lose.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Conduct keyword research and selection for SEO projects based on client needs
- Analyze website architecture and document changes required for SEO
- Monitor, on an on-going basis, clients’ SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates
- Optimize landing pages for conversion and performance improvement
- Serve as liaison with SEO Vendor Tool contacts
- 1-3 years SEO experience
- Good writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Proficient at managing projects and able to multi-task, organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Proficient with Search engine interfaces, tracking tools (analytics) and procedures (both search and online)
- A thorough grounding in at least one of the following: technical SEO, SEO Content and/or Promotions/Linking.