Do you want to have an impact on a $1T industry?
Then you should consider joining Forma.ai!
Forma.ai is a Series B startup that's revolutionizing how sales compensation is designed, managed and optimized. We handle billions in annual managed commissions for market leaders like OpenTable, Stryker, and Autodesk.
Our growth has been fueled by our passion for fundamentally changing and shaping how companies use sales intelligence to drive business strategy.
We’re welcoming equally driven individuals who are excited about creating something big!
What you'll be doing:
Reporting to the VP of Finance, the Senior Revenue Operations Manager will be responsible for providing operational support to Forma.ai’s commercial function across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Operations.
This position will also work closely with the CEO, SVP of Sales, and VP of Marketing to set pricing and margin strategy, optimize commercial performance, and ensure that all revenue teams have the information and resources they need to be successful.
The Senior Revenue Operations Manager will directly help drive alignment across Forma.ai’s various teams, and ultimately help our teams exceed their targets.
As the Senior Revenue Operations Manager, you’ll contribute in the following areas:
- Lead, and mentor a high-performing team
- Implement performance metrics, leverage analytics, and build alignment across the leadership team
- Keep customer data and all organizational data aligned and accurate across the organization
- Lead the quote-to-cash transformation initiative
- Lead the sales compensation planning process including annual territory planning and quota setting
- Enable operations teams to customize and automate processes and workflows
- Ensure the sales and marketing technology infrastructure scales to keep pace with growth
- Ensure efficiency and compliance in structuring and provisioning SaaS and Services contracts and ensure deals are structured to comply with revenue recognition policies
- Oversee Salesforce implementation and manage on-going administration of Salesforce and Hubspot
What we're looking for:
- SaaS experience in hyper-growth environments
- Deep understanding of deal structure and revenue optimization
- Consistent track record of building processes and procedures that can scale during high-growth periods
- Experience managing, mentoring, and leading a revenue operations function and a distributed team
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, direct reports, and executive management
- Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision
- Ability to build an integrated plan for a course of action
- Experience designing and/or implementing quote-to-cash transformations and Salesforce implementations
- Extensive experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, and the Microsoft Office Suite
What you can expect from us:
- Meaningful compensation. In addition to your base salary, you’ll join our employee stock ownership plan to further recognize your contributions to Forma.ai’s success
- Healthcare coverage. We have a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a paid parental leave program
- Learning and development. Access the resources you want to help you grow in your role by utilizing our $750 yearly training stipend
- Open communication. You'll get to participate in weekly, company-wide stand-ups to understand our organizational priorities better
- Growth. You’ll have a huge opportunity to build a career for yourself and gain the type of experience you’re looking for – whether that’s as an individual contributor or as a people leader
- Work well, together. We’re real. We have kids and pets. Mortgages and student loans. We’re in this together, so no matter how brilliant any one of us is, we always play nice with one another – no exceptions.
- Be precise. Be relentless. We believe complacency breeds failure, so we set new goals as quickly as we achieve them. We persist in the face of adversity, learn from our mistakes, and push each other to continuously improve. The status-quo is kryptonite.
- Love our tech. Love our customers. Our platform solves a very complex problem in a currently underserved market. While everyone at Forma isn’t customer-facing, we’re all customer-focused. Maybe even slightly customer-obsessed.
Our commitment to you:
At Forma.ai, we’re diverse by design. We’re committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We also aim to have a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. We’ll work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of effort. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. There are many paths to a successful career and we’re looking forward to reading yours.
Please note all interviews are currently being conducted virtually.
We thank all applicants for their interest.