In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
As a ForgeRock Software Engineer on the release team you would be working closely with IT/Engineering as a key member of global engineering. This impactful position is hands-on and will be responsible for the development tools, release processes, and all aspects of the build for the ForgeRock Identity products (on-prem and cloud).
If you want an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, you will love working in our team focused, autonomous environment where we put the emphasis on providing the tools, benefits, and perks that allow you to focus on your work while maintaining balance in your life.
Required Skills Include:
- Ability to work well independently in a global team environment
- Strong Jenkins knowledge (administration, plugins, build workflow, CI/CD)
- Strong experience with Groovy and Jenkins pipelines
- Expert with scripting (Python, bash)
- Good Docker knowledge (Dockerfile, integration with Jenkins, container registries e.g. GCR)
- Fluent with Git
- Good Cloud knowledge (Google/AWS, comfortable with IAM/VM/Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience with Maven/Java build (Artifactory is a plus)
- Good Linux knowledge
- Experience with the most common Maven plugins (release, license, dependency, assembly)
- Java development to write Maven/Jenkins plugins
- A good communication is appreciated as the team is working with all engineering teams
- Bazel experience building complex projects, one or more of golang, java, and others.
- Golang build, testing, linting and more (as well as basic programming)
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.