In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The ForgeRock Autonomous Engineering team is building the next generation of identity and access management powered by AI/ML approaches. The team is rapidly evolving the Autonomous Identity solution to address key use cases in cybersecurity, consumer privacy and regulatory compliance. This role will contribute to development of various features for core services in Autonomous products stack.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing batch and stream data sources and designing scalable data pipelines that transform ETL efficiently and at scale
- Designing and implementing the feature store to support current and anticipated data analytics and machine learning workloads
- Running and troubleshooting data and ML pipelines running on GCP infrastructure
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines that integrate data processing logic, and perform validation and logic promotion to production.
- Write efficient unit and integration tests to automate quality and the release pipeline
- Design custom workflows to orchestrate the control plane to manage model, data source and pipeline lifecycle.
- Build modular code emphasizing readability, security, and clean dependency management
- Participate in on-call rotation for the Autonomous set of services
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- 5+ years experience programming in Java or Scala
- Proficient with analyzing data using Apache Spark, Google Big Query and/or Apache Beam
- Knowledge of statistical and predictive methods to explore data such as logistic regression, chi-squared tests, principal component analysis, decision trees, random forests
- Strong knowledge of SQL to query and aggregate data
- Production experience with batch and stream data pipelines
- Skills in debugging Dataflow and Spark applications in cloud environments like GCP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferable with specialization in Data Analysis.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.