In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Senior HR Manager will play an integral role as the People Operations team builds a stronger infrastructure to support ForgeRock’s growth through the design and implementation of repeatable processes throughout the employee lifecycle. This person will be a strong individual contributor responsible for partnering with the HR Business Partners and People Ops Specialists to ensure process excellence and consistency across the People Team. This role is both a strategic and hands on role that provides full cycle HR support, specifically in the EMEA & APJ regions. Additionally, this role will be aligned to specific organizations within ForgeRock to provide support to management and drive programs. This role is critical in executing on our People initiatives, providing internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence. To be successful, the Senior HR Manager will be expected to understand ForgeRock’s business and culture, while serving as a generalist to do what it takes to get the job done.
- In partnership with HRBPs, handle employee relations matters within the EMEA & APJ regions, including performance management, investigations, other matters as required
- Be the subject matter expert on EMEA & APJ employment law and compliance topics (UK & France expertise required), including proactively monitoring the employment landscape for new and changing regulations and partnering with legal on implications to ForgeRock’s policies, processes or practices
- Provide coaching/training/advising to managers at the Director and below levels within the Product & Services teams
- Provide business unit support on critical HR Programs such as Talent Management, Employee Engagement Survey, and Total Rewards
- Partner with People Ops Specialists to support the employee lifecycle
- Identify, recommend, and lead continuous process improvement initiatives within People Operations to drive efficiencies to enhance the employee experience
- Manage process of contingent workforce in the EMEA & APJ regions
- Support People Operations Specialists with Immigration processes
- Coach People Operations Specialists in a mentorship capacity
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in related field
- 5+ years HR experience (preferably 1-2 years in HR Generalist capacity)
- Deep subject matter expertise in EMEA & APJ regional employment law and compliance - Specific countries include: UK, France, Germany, Norway, Belgium, Australia, Singapore
- Language Skills: French required, German preferred
- Proven ability to handle complex employee relations issues
- Experience in Talent Management a plus
- General understanding of Total Rewards programs and processes a plus
- Experience working in a highly matrixed and global organization
- Proficient in maintaining electronic employee files and utilizing an HRIS for data management
- Demonstrated project management skills including attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to analyze processes from a global perspective
- Highly motivated in nature with an innate sense of urgency and positive can-do attitude
- Adept at organization and time management with the ability to manage many conflicting priorities
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Proven ability to build rapport and strong relationships through interpersonal and communication skills
- Open to new ideas with a passion to learn and grow
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.