In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is seeking an Executive Assistant and Office Coordinator to be based out of our Austin Office. The role will be responsible for Executive Assistant (EA) duties to support C-level executives and facilities duties to create a great office environment.
The individual in this role will demonstrate the ability to juggle many competing priorities and maintain poise under pressure. The individual will be interfacing with everyone from our global colleagues to vendors to high-profile clients. Excellent interpersonal skills, a proactive approach to problem-solving, and the ability to work collaboratively alongside staff and management of all levels are essential.
- Manage multiple calendars and appointments with an understanding of business and functional priorities
- Anticipate and coordinate executive travel needs (international and domestic) as well as processing entertainment expenses
- Arrange team events, including on/offsite meetings, special events, and departmental functions, including the preparation of materials, logistics, and catering requirements
- Act as the local liaison to vendors such as office suppliers, shipping companies, caterers, etc
- Ensure adequate stock levels of all kitchen supplies, staff amenities, and stationery.
- Handle office facilities requests and building issues and liaise with building management and Landlord as needed
- Support new hires with office orientation and induction
- Coordinate with building security access for new hires and visitors
- Contribute to the EA and Facilities community in learning opportunities, sharing of information, and be a team player by covering for each other as needed
- Assist team members with planning larger-scale internal and external events
- Additional special projects as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+ years in administrative support to C-Level Executives
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment preferred
- Computer savvy. Comfortable with online ordering, Google suite, spreadsheets, calendar maintenance, researching online, instant messaging and simple troubleshooting of audio-visual systems
- Extremely motivated and performance-driven
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive material
- Strong ability to multi-task while prioritizing responsibilities
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written, phone, and face-to-face communications
- Able to build strong relationships and create a welcoming and productive business environment
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.