In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
As a Customer Success Program manager, known internally as a Success Coach, you’ll own execution of Programmatic elements of ForgeRock’s Customer Success offering, globally. This role reports directly to the Global VP of Customer Success and Renewals.
You’ll help get more clients to value, and help our team work smarter, by managing automated and ‘one to many’ touch-points, using content, data and technology to address gaps and opportunities to help customers achieve successful outcomes, with a great customer experience, throughout their journey.
- Owning design and delivery of a tech-touch strategy for a cohort of customers without dedicated Customer Success Account Managers, creating and maintaining dynamic lifecycle programs, based on customer journey stage and/or activities
- Deliver greater value of to ForgeRock customers, and uplevel the efficiency and effectiveness of our Customer Success Outcomes, and Account management teams, by designing and launching smart content, workflow and process automations which compliment 1:1 touchpoints
- Developing and maintaining a collaborative ‘traffic control’ map of communications with clients throughout the lifecycle
- Working closely with the Customer Success and Account management leaders to proactively and frequently identify challenges that require operational solutions.
- Identifying and executing on new ways to iterate on, and optimize our external clients and internal partners workflows and experiences
- Partner with Geo Leaders to understand and design for localized program needs (with language support)
- Creating and maintaining reporting that reflects customer success insights throughout the business
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in a success, marketing or ops role at a technology company, with demonstrable experience designing automated programs and content
- Experience with Customer Success or marketing automation platform/s
- Strong business acumen; able to translate high-level business challenges into detailed requirements and designs.
- Great communication skills; able to collaborate with stakeholders across the business including senior leaders and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organization skills; experience managing projects, and proactively raising risks or blocks
- Belief in continuous iteration and experimentation.
- Data-driven and analytical; able to use data to measure the business impact of solutions.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.