In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Reporting to the Regional Vice President for UK and Ireland, this is a strategic sales role as we accelerate our growth at this crucial stage in our company’s development. You will be tasked with driving sales within Enterprise organisations that span Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Utilities, working within a quarterly cycle and building a qualified opportunity plan to uncover business requirements, present specific value propositions, manage the buying process, and influence key stakeholders for successful account planning.
ForgeRock’s growth now requires repeatable success. You will have evidence of solution selling and success in building extraordinary customer relationships and role modelling your behaviours within a team. The ability to leverage the partner community, architect solutions, and reach into a well-established network will position you for future success.
In order to acquire, retain and extend customer relationships, you will be a high performer who uses data, previous experience and current feedback to finesse your approach. Focused on the work needed to be done, and culturally conscious of the way to do the work, you will be constantly aware of the true measurements of success. Your mindset should be passionate, authentic, and hungry, with a natural ability to find the best opportunities and to drive them to a successful conclusion.
- Position ForgeRock as the company of choice for Identity & Access Management across Enterprise engagements in several key sectors.
- Create implement, measure, maintain and review a personal plan and qualified rolling pipeline, that drives achievement of performance goals aligned to the Regional sales strategy.
- Position and articulate ForgeRock’s value proposition to strategic sector customers, with a view to driving business value to these customers and therefore maximizing the business opportunity for ForgeRock
- Understand the competitive landscape, with the ability to articulate ForgeRock’s strengths and deliver against customer business objectives
- Be “the” visible contact point for the relevant Enterprise customers across the various markets that define the territory, within ForgeRock
- Seek out new opportunities and prospects, sharing the territory plan with the POD; measure and track the success of new engagements
- Negotiate and close Strategic and complex enterprise contracts with the support of global partners
- Develop accounts utilizing a value selling approach and account planning
- Provide accurately and timely reports on sales activity and forecasts to senior management
- Prepare indicative subscription pricing and customer offers, including reviewing broader opportunities such as training and professional services modules
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to expand business activities within areas of responsibility
- Plans and controls the expense associated with area of responsibility even if not responsible for overall cost centre
- Establishes working relationships with external parties which support the achievement of business goals
- Complies with all relevant systems and procedures
- Provides customer feedback to marketing, customer success, product management, and engineering teams
- Build and maintain an ongoing pipeline on a monthly basis aligned with standards and expectations of the growth of the business, as assigned by the RVP
- Consistently and accurately update SFDC to track weekly updates and measure success for accurate pipeline forecasting and quota attainment
- Coach/mentor new team members as requested by the VP
- Consistently pursue a targeted set of strategic, large customers and opportunities to continue to grow your business.
- Utilize all management-assigned tools to track and drive your business such as close plans and deal reviews
- Accurately forecasts and achieve sales targets against quarterly business quota
- Identifies and allocates appropriate resources to opportunities, working within a collaborative POD model
- Utilize Sales Enablement to educate, learn and grow
- Utilize Product Management and Senior Management effectively in customer engagements
- Utilize Alliance/Channel Partner network proactively
- Works collaboratively to acquire additional/specialist resources, including Legal, Finance, Deals Desk, SDR/ISR, Product Management and Marketing
- Manage the entire Request for Proposal response process, guiding and driving the cross-functional contributors to complete the request in a timely and efficient manner
- Has established sector-related C level contacts in Enterprise segments
- Has a clear understanding related to the specific rules & regulations, of the Enterprise market in the UK and understands how to orchestrate success within this framework
- Builds relationships with customers (internal or external) as necessary – previous executive engagement and network is key to the success of this role
- Continuously engage with your customer base, creating ongoing opportunities with existing customers to expand and provide greater value
Skills & Qualifications:
- Successful record dealing with strategic buyers across large enterprise companies
- Experience within Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Utilities is an advantage
- Expertise in technology sales, preferably SaaS, software and management of Enterprise customers.
- Results-oriented with multiple years meeting or exceeding quota within the Enterprise market
- Sustainable record of signing strategic and large projects of €1M, with long and complex sales cycles
- Has worked in an International matrixed organisation with related language skills
- At least 8 years in solution sales with access to the relevant C Level contacts
- Deep knowledge of the relevant key drivers of change in the industry.
- Understanding of the security/Identity market a plus
- Partner knowledge: Working with partners/SI’s to sell with/sell through the solution
- Trained in Value Selling and account planning Methodologies.
- Strong understanding of SFDC and data hygiene
- Cloud, Digital Transformation and Security knowledge, highly advantageous
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.