In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Senior Field/Digital Marketing Manager will operate a dual role across the APJ region driving integrated marketing strategies and implementation across ASEAN as well as designing and executing the region's digital demand strategy. Driving engagement and demand across broad-based and critical named accounts and driving new pipeline in enterprise-size organizations across APJ. This role thinks globally and acts locally, ensuring the APJ field teams can successfully leverage and customize programs across diverse regions and countries. As the field and digital marketing expert and liaison to the sales team, this territory-based position is a crucial role requiring specialist skills in campaign planning and execution managing the core demand gen development activities.
The Senior Field /Digital Marketing Manager is also accountable for: planning, execution and tracking of an integrated regional marketing plan focused on increasing revenue and market share; identifying, developing & exploiting best practices between sales & marketing. This role requires expertise in both traditional and digital marketing with a strong focus on physical /virtual events, account-based marketing, executing campaigns through various online channels covering content syndication, online advertising, re-targeting, ad-words strategy, social media, digital analytics and outbound email marketing
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate both creative and analytical skills through the design and measurement of innovative digital programs. This person will be the expert of all things ‘digital marketing’ and should be passionate about the opportunity this presents organisations today.
- Partner with Director APJ Field & Digital Marketing, Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing teams to identify key topics that align with critical personas and business growth strategy.
- Drive marketing strategy and implementation to deliver pipeline coverage for the sales organization, in partnership with other marketing teams such as product marketing and corporate communications.
- Partner with divisional sales stakeholders to build integrated marketing and communication plans to support the sales goals/priorities and leveraging corporate marketing strategy/ initiatives.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to support revenue goals, including regional integration, alliances and directly managed tactics, campaigns, events and activities to the executive, management and technical audiences.
- Create and manage a regional marketing dashboard that tracks the effectiveness & impact of marketing spend on the pipeline, using defined tools and resources. Monitor progress and measure the results of all key marketing campaigns through regular pipeline inspection & deal tracking.
- Develop consistent and regular reviews and ongoing communication with sales stakeholders.
- Own programs with a hands-on approach to review ad copy and design elements, working with brand and website stakeholders to ensure global alignment yet local relevance.
- Management of project-related budgets and remit for tracking and monitoring campaign performance and spend.
- Own understanding of and actionable outcomes from your campaigns and their impact on the business.
- Campaign and program project management, ensuring that internal and external stakeholders, agencies and contributors meet deadlines as established by campaign plans.
- Campaign Committee Member - Create campaign briefs for internal and agency use.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Higher Education qualification.
- Recent, directly relevant, hands-on marketing experience with a demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful integrated marketing programs.
- Extensive hands-on background in directing field marketing campaigns for a technology company preferably in a Software related field
- Proven ability to work with sales teams and multiple levels of management.
- Be able to articulate and deliver on program goals, strategy and execution elements to multiple audiences.
- Ability to manage, partner, and thrive in a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Specialists in all facets of marketing including account-based marketing, online, social media and events.
- Practical knowledge of marketing automation platforms, including Marketo campaign,
- Hand-on practical skills using critical tools e.g., SFDC, Acquia Workstream/DAM, Google Analytics, Google Console/Adwords, Integrate, Bombora, RollWorks, ListenLoop, Akroo.
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing including SEO/SEM and paid social for planning, budgeting, execution and optimization of programs and campaigns.
- Specialist in writing and editing ad and digital marketing copy and design
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Publish, promote, maintain and track the performance of content across multiple digital channels.
- A passion for digital marketing tools and how they can be optimised to increase business success.
- High energy, passion, initiative, and flexible.
- Familiar with Security or related IT Markets, Products, Software and Services.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.