In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Project Manager owns the IPO readiness project plan for the People Team. This includes project plans for Total Rewards, Systems, Human Capital Reporting, Compliance and Operations.
Responsible for creating, managing, and monitoring projects from discovery and design through execution and close. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing project plans and facilitating resolution of all issues to reach project goals.
- Escalating unresolved issues to the CPO and IPO Project Leader in a timely manner including providing options and recommendations to drive critical decisions.
- Acting as the primary project contact to connect key stakeholder integration requirements and project objectives
- Working collaboratively with the broader People Team to coordinate resources against other team priorities
- Providing clear and concise status updates and reports to various stakeholders.
- Developing and embed change management approaches within the project plans including communication and training in alignment to ForgeRock’s culture and values.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Prior experience with IPO planning and execution for a global company
- 5+ years of experience in program management, HR operations, and global
- 5+ year of experience in stakeholder management
- Deep knowledge of project management and change management practices
- Agile leader and collaborator comfortable in highly dynamic environments and high-growth businesses
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and facilitate senior level discussions
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritize appropriately
- Experience leading change management initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Certifications such as SHRM, HRCI, CIPD, or PMP strongly preferred
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.