In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Director, Global Equity & Payroll Administration will manage the global payroll and equity award administration functions in an high growth, international environment. The Director, Global Equity & Payroll Administration will strategize and plan for the expected growth in the organization, both domestically and internationally, and be accountable for streamlining and scaling payroll and equity award systems and processes while establishing and monitoring strong internal controls. The Director, Global Equity & Payroll Administration will be an entrusted cross-functional business partner with Human Resources, Legal, Accounting, Tax and Treasury teams while ensuring regulatory compliance in the daily execution of the team responsibilities. This position will manage a small team and reports to the Sr, Director, Accounting.
- Manage the Global Equity & Payroll Administration functions, including all applicable external service providers in connection with these functions.
- Implement a new equity award administration system. Ensure payroll solutions scale with the growth of the company.
- Ensure timely and accurate compliance with 10b5-1 transactions and filings of Forms 3, 4 and 5. Monitor general compliance developments over both Global Payroll and Equity Awards and implement as appropriate.
- Support the Corporate Accounting team in the translation of equity awards into Stock-Based Compensation and Earnings Per Share calculations.
- Key participant in the annual audit process and quarterly reviews of global compensation and equity award disclosures.
- Assist in the development and rollout of SOX-compliant internal controls over Global Equity & Payroll Administration functions.
- Incorporate best practices in a continuous improvement mindset across all owned business processes and ensure systemic tools are being fully leveraged in order to increase reliance on system (versus manual) controls.
- Manage, mentor and coach a small team.
- Assist in ad hoc projects, as needed.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Able to demonstrate expertise and background with increasing levels of responsibility and seniority
- Demonstratable background and expertise operating at a global, multi-national, publicly-traded company with annual revenues > $3B and market cap > $10B
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting
- CEP Level 3 Certification; Payroll Certification a plus
- Effective communicator, both written and oral, and demonstrable expertise managing a global team
- Subject matter expert on equity award administration and global payroll and related compliance requirements
- Strong systems experience including Equity Edge Online and Payroll systems
- Ability to be both “hands-on” and manage a small team and be an effective collaborator with cross-functional teams (e.g. Human Resources, Legal, etc.)
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.