Business Applications | US – San Francisco Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Salesforce Administrator will develop and maintain the Salesforce and Salesforce.com platform to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions to meet business needs for those departments currently using Salesforce.com, as well as building the necessary interface and tools to integrate new departments into Salesforce.
This position is accountable for the overall administration, configuration, and operation of the initial implementation and continued operations, as well as the continuous improvement of the Salesforce tools for all user groups such as sales, marketing, product management, support, accounting, operations and any other identified teams. This role will work across departments to support and troubleshoot with end-users to ensure that the application meets their needs and keeps pace with changes in program operations, policies and/or procedure.
- Configure and customize solutions in Salesforce.
- Provide global day-to-day administration and end-user support of Salesforce applications including but not limited to managing multiple user setups, profiles, and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, formulas, validations, data backups, writing requirements, design solutions/configurations and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Create and manage custom reports/dashboards, complex workflow rules, approval processes and data validation to support business processes.
- Ensure data integrity within Salesforce.com and other applications that provide input to Salesforce.com for global reporting.
- Develop and monitor audit reports that will manage data structures and identify errors and anomalies.
- Maintain and update key data elements within Salesforce.com
- Test data and processes in internal systems.
- Aid in creating and streamlining processes.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure data integrity from other applications.
- Direct involvement in developing business requirements, best practices, process flows, configuration, and testing.
- Manage and maintain sandbox usage planning, data migration, environment comparisons and version update control.
- Follow predefined team development to produce clean, efficient and maintainable platform configurations.
- Assist with production support issues.
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering training.
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Develop and maintain custom components (Visualforce & Lightning), AppExchange packages and integration to other third-party solutions.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of Salesforce.com Admin Expertise.
- Background with data migration tools like Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector to Import and Export the data to the Salesforce.com platform.
- Background evaluating 3rd party solutions and AppExchange products based on projects.
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certification a plus.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Proficient in data manipulation (Excel).
- Demonstrated skill and expertise in working with cross functional teams. Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and projects to on-time delivery.
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests.
- Expertise with data management, transformation, cleansing, and de-duplication.
- An entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented and dedication to excellence.
- High attention to detail.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.