Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | US – Austin Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock, the innovative global open source Identity vendor headquartered in San Francisco, CA, is currently hiring for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our global customer success team. This role will take direct responsibility for the day-to-day management of customer relationships to promote customer loyalty by building a trusting relationship with high value and strategic customers.
- The primary responsibility is to promote customer loyalty by building a trust relationship with high value and strategic enterprise customers over and above transactional requests (tickets) and the other services ForgeRock provides.
- Drive customer satisfaction through understanding customer needs, ensure a responsive service to customer issues, integrating partners and building relationships with key customer contacts.
- Build effective lines of communication and trust with customer management, project teams, implementation partners and technology partners working within the assigned accounts.
- Clear articulation of ForgeRock’s vision, products, solutions & capabilities to key contacts within accounts.
- Responsible for all non-commercial aspects of the service maintenance contract relationship with the customer. Ensure compliance levels are met in accordance with all maintenance contracted service level agreements.
- Participates in analysis of critical incidents to ensure service levels and satisfaction are ensured. Participates and leads escalation and management conference calls; assumes leadership role in providing case status updates to ForgeRock management and account team.
- Identification and qualification of product and solution opportunities within managed accounts taking the initial commercial lead whilst engaging the account team.
- Drive effective account planning for the assigned customer accounts and ensure that plans are aligned to both revenue and strategic outcomes for the business.
- Identify, plan and implement reaction to competitive activity as identified through relationships with accounts and partners.
- Ensuring that the ForgeRock tools are kept up to date with account activities, opportunities and contacts details.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Relationship management skills - words and deeds are always with customer service in mind. Ability to build relationships with the senior decision makers in their accounts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership and team skills – Should be proactive in building and maintaining a network of effective relationships with people inside and outside his/her group.
- Business acumen – Able to identify within their account’s new areas for growth, build related engagement models and execute on them.
- Key values - honesty, integrity, passion for customers and technology and the ability to represent customer interests within the rest of the business. Diplomacy.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Science or Business Discipline.
- Minimum 6-8 years post-bachelor’s degree experience in service orientated role or role with experience of customer mediation, within a software or SaaS environment.
- Project management experience in an enterprise software context highly desirable.
- Identity and Access Management experience preferred - architecture, operational, or hands-on technical experience.
- Practical experience in managing major accounts with the ability to interact directly at CxO levels.
- Strong ability in problem resolution, team building, dealing with ambiguity, with a demonstrated ability to think at a strategic level.
- Excellent and proven teamwork and leadership skills.
- Fluent in written and verbal English; spanish language highly desirable.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.