Strategic Partnerships Manager
Tech Alliances | US – San Francisco Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
- Act as business development leader with Strategic Technology Partners to increase ForgeRock Revenue.
- Structure, negotiate, and close new Strategic Technology Partnerships which provide ForgeRock with greater reach and scale
- Develop, mentor and help drive results so your clients can be active productive ForgeRock partners
- Plan and develop co-marketing programs with partners including website presence, press releases, joint webinars, white papers, case studies etc.
- Drive and track partner engaged revenue, aligning with sales, managing leads and deal registration.
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, territory, existing and target accounts, & competitive landscape
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years plus of proven Business Development expertise in developing strong technology / channel partners
- Strategic thinker and hunter mentality who takes initiative and is capable of hands-on problem solving as well as ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Executive presence – able to represent ForgeRock to partners’ C-level stakeholders.
- A strong communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels to both internal and external audiences.
- Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who is able to multi-task, work independently or within a team.
- Comfortable working with distributed global teams
- Fully fluent and comfortable with both spoken and written English.
- Preferred experience in security oriented technology or enterprise software companies.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.