Senior Product Management Director
Product Management | UK - Bristol
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
You have a passion for innovation the realm of the identity, and more importantly you want to evangelize identity offerings and strategy. You love travelling to customer sites and conferences to discuss the future of identity and deliver strategic roadmaps. You are comfortable talking to analysts. You can talk about identity both from a technical and a business level, you understand cloud, edge, DevOps, and machine learning principles. You have a passion for thought leadership, authoring new presentations, new thinking; you are comfortable blogging and using social media to promote the product strategy. You are comfortable speaking on a large stage. You can filter though client, sales, customer engineering and partner feedback to figure out what makes sense for the vision of the product and for the user. Importantly you’re not afraid to get it wrong and ask for help when you need it.
- Deliver product strategy and roadmap to customers in a variety of ways – on site, remote, and via user groups
- Build strategic relationships with customers, product, marketing, sales, and support
- Participate in aspects of business development and product marketing
- Participate in analyst relations and competitive analysis
- Deliver thought leadership in the form of conference presentations, blogs, videos, and more
- Collaborate with a team of fantastic engineers & designers
- Create and own your success metrics
- Communicate frequently and clearly with other teams and leaders
- Use data driven methods for building requirements and measuring success
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in outbound product management roles or equivalent
- Must have expertise in identity and public speaking
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products
- Experience translating product strategy into customer friendly language
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity
- Passion for solving problems (large and small) - You bring a design thinking mindset
- Great track record of working with engineering and sales teams: people want to work with you again
- Outstanding written and verbal communication - Must be able to work effectively at all levels, with knowledge to be credible in all business situations.
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
- Capable of decomposing a big vision into bite-size milestones
- Experience with authentication and authorization methods, protocols and standards
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.