Salesforce/CPQ Business Analyst
Business Applications | US – San Francisco Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
We are looking for a business systems analyst who will be a liaison between BizApps and business stakeholders. You will play a key role in defining business requirements and providing detailed documents on requirement specifications. Must have knowledge of lead to cash processes. This is a strategic role requiring partnering with various business units to help them streamline the operations. You are someone with advance analytical skills, can understand and write technical documents based on business requirements. You are someone who can build consensus, provide valuable feedback to the business owners and bring change. You have outstanding documentation, communication and presentation skills and can stay calm under pressure.
- Coordinate prioritization discussions with Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Services, Order Management, RevOps, Finance, Legal, Engineering and IT to define business requirements, and systems goals.
- Gather and document formal Business requirements from various stakeholders.
- Facilitate discussions among business owners to determine the best solution to roadmap of enhancements through working sessions, new process mapping, and process redefinitions
- Work closely with Sales and Renewals team to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support CPQ solutions for all aspects of the organization
- Interface directly with Sales and Renewals to understand business problems, streamline processes, design solutions and deliver CPQ solutions
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the business process enablement life cycle
- Assist in the management, architecture, and strategy of Salesforce, Marketo, and supporting go-to-market systems at ForgeRock.
- Create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional and technical systems documentation
- Provide strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and project management skills to effectively collect requirements, identify alternatives, and design and deploy quality solutions.
- Work with teams across the company to use Salesforce to drive operational efficiencies.
- Support end-to-end feature and/or system enhancements, including discovery/requirements gathering, solution design, build/configuration, QA/UAT and training.
- Work with development team to ensure the design and development of technology solutions fulfills all business requirements, achieves desired customer experience objectives and goals.
- Analyze current processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality and analyze, mitigate issues identified during testing.
- Be responsible for systems roll-out and change management, including new process definition, UAT, training, go-live, and adoption. Establish the key success metrics and goals for your applications.
Require Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree.
- 5+ years experience as a business systems analyst in high growth, high tech industry.
- Proven experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud and CPQ design.
- Proven track record of working directly with Sales, Sales Operations is a must.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives in varying size and scope simultaneously.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Reports, Dashboards, and Sales Forecasting a plus.
- Strong business/relevant industry acumen with the ability to quickly and thoroughly understand business priorities.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience with data analysis and data migration tools Data Loader
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.