Regulatory and Compliance Manager
Information Security | Bristol, London, or Remote
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Regulatory and Compliance Manager will providing guidance to the OCISO on all information security, cyber security and risk projects and own the concept of privacy be design within Forgerock and manage how a broad range of laws and regulations impact our business and how we can meet our obligations
You will actively review and assess the impact of regulatory developments affecting Forgerock, and support responses to consultations and assist in implementing necessary changes to policies, procedures, processes and systems.
The successful candidate will advise the business on how UK,EU, regional and global laws and regulations will impact how we move move forward and ensure that every project we start is informed at the beginning of what they need to ensure compliance.
The role will also look at in flight and legacy projects to see how we can improve the way we work to reduce risks within the business
- Regulatory Management (establish regulation impact matrix and maintain it)
- Security standards and regulatory mapping
- Project compliance assessments
- Contract review
- Deliver Operational Privacy impact assessment and Data Risk Assessments
- Define business impact brought about by regulatory changes
- In depth Compliance and Regulatory research
- Own the concept of privacy by design for all Entsec projects
- Develop product security and regulatory collateral
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in delivering Privacy advisory assignments and providing Privacy advice including:
- Privacy Impact Assessment / Privacy Assessments Privacy audits / assessments and Advice on Privacy frameworks
- Legitimisation of International Transfers of Personal Information
- Data Privacy Impact Assessments (DPIAs) for business and technology projects or transformation programmes
- Privacy Training and Awareness
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels;
- Ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations;
- Strong analytical and investigatory skills with the ability to draft, write and review reports;
- Experience in evaluating problems, identifying core issues and recommending suitable solutions;
- Robust knowledge and understanding of data protection laws and practices and alerted to compliance-related news and trends in time to act;
- A good understanding of regulations across EU jurisdictions
- A genuine interest and desire to work in the Privacy and cyber security field
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!