Digital Marketing Consultant
Field Marketing | UK - Bristol Office or Remote
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
- Partner with VP International Field & Digital Marketing, Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing teams to identify key topics that align to critical personas and business growth strategy.
- Leverage differentiated messaging from Product Marketing to map existing / new content to the targeted persona/audience and orchestrate tactics, assets, and messages that align to the buying stages - awareness, consideration, and evaluation.
- Collaborate with product, field and corporate marketing teams to take core campaigns plays and adapt them to various digital channels in order to maximise reach and impact.
- Develop and maintain a captivating customer journey for key personas/use cases through digital (web, media, social, email, nurture, display, search etc.)
- Collaborate with Field Marketing / Corporate events for in-person (live event formats) engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Work with VP Field & Digital Marketing on business and operational success metrics and criteria. Use analytical insights to make optimizations in content and a mix of digital channels to test and optimise top and middle of the funnel lead conversion.
- Collaborate with the inbound sales team on effective follow up of targeted campaigns.
- Lead from the front with a hands-on approach to review ad copy and design elements, working with brand and website stakeholders to ensure global alignment yet local relevance.
- Management of project related budgets and responsibility for tracking and monitoring campaign performance and spend.
- Own understanding of and actionable outcomes from your campaigns and their impact on the business.
- Campaign and program project management, ensuring that internal and external stakeholders, agencies and contributors meet deadlines as determined by campaign plans.
- Campaign Committee Member - Create campaign briefs for internal agreement and agency use.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Understanding of marketing automation platforms, ideally including Marketo camp[aign experience.
- Demonstrable experience of deploying online ad campaigns, ad-word programs, re-targeting tactics, and content syndication programs.
- Experience using critical tools e.g. SFDC, Acquia Workstream/DAM, Google Analytics, Google Console/Adwords, Integrate, Bombora, RollWorks, ListenLoop, Akroo.
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing including: SEO/SEM and paid social for planning, budgeting, execution and optimization of programs and campaigns.
- Experience in writing and editing ad and digital marketing copy and desig
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Publish, promote, maintain and track the performance of content across multiple digital channels.
- A passion for digital marketing tools and how they can be optimised to increase business success.