Head of Corporate Marketing
Corporate Marketing | US – San Francisco Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Head of Corporate Marketing is a key member of the marketing leadership team at
ForgeRock and will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. This person is responsible for the strategy and execution of building, developing and propagating ForgeRock’s brand in the marketplace. These responsibilities include managing all messaging, branding, public relations, analyst relations, website design and creative services projects in the company.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in corporate marketing at a B2B software company, with a flair for communication. S/he should have a keen understanding of developing corporate messaging, incorporating it into the company’s brand identity and consistently communicating it through multiple channels.
- Define and execute the corporate marketing and brand strategy resulting in consistent branding, messaging and positioning.
- Develop and own a relevant and differentiated global brand and ensure consistent delivery of the brand across all channels including events, web, media and analyst relations, digital, executive speaking opportunities, thought leadership, partner programs and employee/community relations.
- Define and execute programs to engage with influencers such as media and analysts to ensure they have a positive and accurate view of ForgeRock
- Manage AR, PR and corporate social media teams, strategy and execution globally
- Manage the website and creative services team, strategy and execution globally
- Manage the global customer reference program
- Own and drive the global corporate marketing budget for ForgeRock
- Measure, analyze and continuously improve the results of your activities by tracking key indicators and metrics.
- Build, manage and develop a high performance corporate marketing team with specialists in each of the major areas
- Build and maintain relationships with key global cross-functional leaders across Sales, Product, and Services to ensure complete alignment on Go-to-Market strategy and brand positioning.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 15+ years of experience in global enterprise software marketing with experience in security and an understanding of identity and access management a big plus
- Experience managing corporate marketing teams that include PR, AR, social, web and creative services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and experience with modern marketing tools such as SFDC and Marketo
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies and plans, and gain consensus across internal Marketing stakeholders as well as cross-functional business stakeholders
- Ability to hire, manage and develop high quality talent
- High energy, enthusiasm, initiative, and flexible
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.