Senior IT Endpoint Architect
IT | UK - Bristol Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock, the innovative global open source Identity vendor headquartered in San Francisco, CA, is currently hiring for an Endpoint Architect to join our global team! Either remotely or based in Bristol. ForgeRock’s internal IT team is responsible for security, infrastructure, application development, and supporting our engineering teams from infrastructure to endpoints. We are looking for an Endpoint Architect to design and deliver a complete solution to ForgeRock. You will be working with key business stakeholders and jointly with security to design and build an Endpoint Architecture that will provide security balanced with usage requirements.
- Working with key business stakeholders to manage the rollout of Architectures.
- Make sure security standards are constantly reviewed and met
- Design various Endpoint Architectures dependent on business needs
- Rollout, delivery and handover of Architectures, working with IT Infrastructure teams and IT Operations
- Working with polices and documentation teams to meet compliance standards
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- JAMF 200/300/400 or experience of managing JAMF cloud.
- In-Tune experience, any Linux MDM
- ISO27001, Cyber Essentials
- Basic Networking
- SCEP or Radius
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!