Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | US – Austin Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock, the innovative global open source Identity vendor headquartered in San Francisco, CA, is currently hiring for a Customer Success Manager to join our global customer success team. This role will take direct responsibility for the day-to-day management of customer relationships to promote customer loyalty by building a trusting relationship with high value and strategic customers.
- The primary responsibility is to promote customer loyalty by building a trust relationship with high value and strategic customers in order to provide effective lines of communication over and above transactional requests (tickets).
- Drive effective account planning for the assigned customer base and ensure that plans are aligned to both revenue and strategic outcomes for the business.
- Drive customer and partner satisfaction through understanding customer needs, ensure a responsive service to customer issues, integrating partners into the sales process and building relationships with key customer contacts.
- Ensure that CRM tool is kept up to date with account activities, opportunities and contacts details.
- Identification and qualification of product and solution opportunities within managed accounts taking the initial commercial lead whilst engaging the account team.
- Clear articulation of ForgeRock’s vision, products, solutions & capabilities to key contacts within accounts.
- Identify, plan and implement reaction to competitive activity as identified through relationships with accounts and partners.
- Responsible for all non-commercial aspects of the service maintenance contract relationship with the customer. Ensures compliance levels are met in accordance with all maintenance contracted service level agreements.
- Participates in analysis of critical incidents to ensure service levels and satisfaction are ensured. Participates and leads escalation and management conference calls; assumes leadership role in providing case status updates to ForgeRock management and account team.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Science or Business Discipline
- Minimum 6 years post-bachelor’s degree experience in service orientated role or role with experience of customer mediation, within a software or SaaS environment. Project management experience preferred.
- Practical experience in managing major accounts with the ability to interact directly at CxO levels.
- Strong ability in problem resolution, team building, dealing with ambiguity, with a demonstrated ability to think at a strategic level.
- Excellent and proven experience in team leadership and supporting colleagues with their work.
- Demonstrated strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Relationship management skills - Words and deeds are always with customer service in mind. Ability to build relationships with the senior decision makers in their accounts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership and team skills – Should be proactive in building and maintaining a network of effective relationships with people inside and outside his/her group.
- Business acumen – Able to identify within their accounts new areas for growth, build related engagement models and execute on them
- Key values - honesty, integrity, passion for customers and technology and the ability to represent customer interests within the rest of the business.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.