Inside Sales Representative - Account Management (English speaking)
Sales | Norway - Oslo Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
We are currently looking for a candidate to work in our Inside Sales – Account Management department working towards the UK. The role based in Oslo, will be focused on retaining and extending customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and to help grow our annual subscription business.
- Engage in ongoing account management activities to ensure customer satisfaction, securing existing ARR and drive incremental new ARR.
- Manage the full renewal cycle of existing customer agreements.
- Own an ARR target based on existing subscription Business
- Build long-lasting and successful customer and partner relationships
- Manage the Salesforce.com records and forecasting to your manager
- Work collaboratively in a team with ForgeRock Sales, Legal, Support and Customer Success departments
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A Minimum 1-2 years proven sales / account management experience
- Results oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Have experience negotiating contracts within private and government organisations in the UK
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Fluent English
- Other Languages are a plus
- Occasional travel may be required
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!