Sales Operations | US - San Francisco, CA Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Integration Architect will be an integral member of the BizApps Team. Needs to create the technical vision and provide thought leadership for Business application Integrations. The architect will develop and monitor adherence to integration standards and will utilize these standards to design solutions that meet operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability, and manageability.
The Integration Architect is responsible adopting owning the Jitterbit platform development, implementation, maintenance, and support of designs and provides oversight of applications within BizApps team. This position will be responsible for ensuring that integrations developed meets Forgerock architectural and quality expectations and requires a broad knowledge about all applicable business processes.
The Integration Architect has a deep understanding of integration technologies and practices as well as the business acumen to develop overarching system designs. The Architect partners with the Forgerock Architecture team to develop standards and design patterns. This position will work with various business stakeholder to champion the adoption of patterns, platforms, and tools to support the usage and conformity of the integration architecture.
This Architect is a mentor and provides positive and developmental feedback and capitalizes on teachable moments to grow others. This position is responsible for the technical training and development of associates.
- Gathers requirements from business partners and design and develop architecture design for end to end solution.
- Sets strategy and direction and provides proposals for solutions to meet business requirements
- Strong ability to analyze business requirements and transform into technical design and system solutions.
- Recognizes areas of improvement in the development lifecycle and recommend action plans
- Creates, reviews, and develops solutions throughout the team’s environment and effectively communicates the rationale behind the designs
- Designs modifications to existing integrations while minimizing customization, designs reusable components, and elimination of redundancy in designs throughout their team’s environment
- Responsible for multiple large projects in leading the definition, selection, and implementation of enterprise tools, technologies, and processes
- Drives architectural consensus with the team while maintaining awareness with other teams
- Develops and delivers technical training and business understanding for developers
- Apply development best practices and structured EAI principals to develop the integrations.
- Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments through a partnership with the Architecture team
- Adapt and drive industry best practices to improve results and efficiency of the integration team
- Create and maintain the ESB/middleware platform strategies and roadmaps, in partnership with other Application leaders
- Provide technical vision and subject matter expertise for integration technologies
- Self-directed, works with limited management direction and exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 4-year degree in IT related course of study, preferred
- 8+ years of any middleware development experience
- Very strong technical skills with at least 8 to 10 years hands-on design, coding, integration and deployment experience in enterprise applications.
- 5 years’ experience in developing enterprise services and application integrations(REST, SOAP, Web services XML and JSON).
- Proven track record of successfully delivering API/Middleware integration projects
- Jitterbit/Dell Boomi/ Mule Soft/Tibco or similar platform experience
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise data integration technologies, ESB, other messaging-oriented middleware
- Hold at least 1 active Integration Architect or similar lever Certification
- 5-7 years implementing integration projects
- Held an architect role on multiple complex deployments involving Jitterbit/Dell Boomi / Mule Soft/Tibco or similar platform
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com technical architecture.
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Desirable: Salesforce integration experience, and experience using Jitterbit Harmony Studio
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.