People Operations Coordinator (Temporary)
People Operations Team | San Francisco, CA
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is currently seeking a temporary People Operations Coordinator to cover HR responsibilities while one of our full-time team members is on leave. This People Operations Coordinator will be responsible for providing support and guidance to all employees and managers in the AMER region. To succeed in this role, the People Operations Coordinator will maintain a streamlined and consistent process in everything they do and will be an expert on delivering a positive experience for all of the individuals they support.
- Create and send weekly AMER Payroll Reports, ensuring the Finance department has all changes that should be reflected in the appropriate payroll cycle.
- Assist with New Hire Onboarding process as needed.
- Update Intranet weekly with New Hire information.
- Manage all aspects of AMER Benefits Onboarding and Offboarding processes.
- Administer our benefits systems and answer employee questions related to the systems.
- Handle all day to day benefits queries and partner with benefits brokers as needed.
- Manage and track all benefits carriers’ invoices.
- Manage the daily support of the assigned client groups, including: transfers, promotions, and all other personnel changes for the employee base.
- Act as the first line of contact for employee requests and HR queries for the AMER region including drafting Change Letters.
- Assist the HR Business Partners with Employee Exit Process.
- Partner with the Head of People Operations to support immigration issues for employees in the AMER region.
- Support LOA and WC processes in AMER region.
- Help to maintain HRIS records and compiling reports.
- Stay up-to-date on compliance issues and maintain compliance reports.
- Act as the primary contact for all employment verification requests.
- Support global HRIS implementation.
- Assist global People Team with special projects and tasks; including recruitment coordination responsibilities as needed.
- Maintain a global perspective in order to deliver consistent results.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a related Business Administration field
- 1-2 years coordinator experience in the following disciplines: HR systems, benefits administration, reporting
- Strong understanding of employee benefits
- Ability to look at processes from a global perspective
- Highly motivated nature with an innate sense of urgency and positive can-do attitude
- Adept at organization and time management with the ability to manage many conflicting priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through with core duties
- Experience working with an employee base with diverse cultures
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to assume responsibility; function effectively with others on the team or independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), HRIS tools.
- Additional experience in Google Apps (Spreadsheets, Presentations, Documents, Forms) and Box/Dropbox cloud document services
- Proven ability to build rapport and strong relationships through strong interpersonal and communication skills
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.