Inside Sales Account Management | US - San Francisco Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is looking to add to its ever-growing team of rockstars in our centrally located San Francisco office! We are currently looking for a Renewals Representative to work in our Inside Sales – Account Management department to drive and safeguard our annual subscription renewal business and grow our installed base.
- Be the first point of contact for renewal requests and pro-actively approach the customer 6 months before the renewal expiration date
- Drive the renewal cycle of creating, negotiating and finalizing the renewal
- Uncover opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell within accounts in your territory
- Partner with Major Account Executives on account strategy and coverage
- Manage the Salesforce.com records and forecasting to your manager
- Coordinate with customer to ensure renewal timeliness and customer satisfaction
- Build long-lasting and successful customer and partner relationships
- Work collaboratively with ForgeRock Sales, Legal, Support and Customer Success departments
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of customer relationship building
- 3+years’ in a similar role or progressing position(s)
- Ability to work effectively towards deadline in a fiscal quarter environment
- Experience with enterprise software customers preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.