Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion.
We are looking for a dynamic professional to join the fast-growing Forbes Branded Ventures team as Director, Forbes Branded Venture. In this role, the Director will be responsible for the day-to-day management for Forbes ventures and branded licensing partners as well as exploring new venture opportunities. This position will report to the President of Forbes Licensing and Branded Ventures and work closely with our legal, finance, editorial and marketing and sales teams.
- Manage existing Forbes venture business, leveraging Forbes resources to grow the ventures’ customer base and business.
- Develop strategy to broaden and grow the Forbes venture business.
- Proactively pursue and develop opportunity in key vertical sectors for new ventures and businesses including developing industry research report and business case.
- Collaborate and work with Forbes’ internal and external legal teams to review, update, and amend existing licensing contracts based on business objectives and legal approvals.
- Collaborate and work with Forbes’ finance team to develop reports and schedules for licensee billing
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Masters degree in Business or Marketing strongly preferred.
- 5-8+ years of relevant professional experience in digital marketing and business development
- Ability to think strategically and develop business plan.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written communication.
- Self-motivated with ability to initiative and create new projects.
- Location preferably be in west coast, specifically in Phoenix (where two of our key partners are based – Forbes.jobs and Forbes School of Business & Technology)
Forbes aims to offer employees the flexibility they need in order to be successful. We offer a hybrid work schedule for our employees. Some roles may be remote (within the U.S.) if it aligns to the needs of the position. Any employee entering the Forbes office for business or social reasons will need to present proof of full vaccination, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.