Are you passionate about building reporting mechanisms to help craft an effective story to management? Are you the go-to person on collaboration and driving project efficiency? Do you want to work for a highly skilled team that are doing both? Then you could be Fivesky’s next Technical Business Analyst.
Who you are:
- Worked alongside product management for the platform to gather stakeholder requirements within Agile model environment.
- Worked with Architects and developers to create highly detailed user stories for implementation by our agile development squad.
- Actively participated in the design of a new system with some of the latest technologies the Firm has available.
What you will do:
- Serve as the primary liaison with developers and senior architect to ensure technical details are properly captured both in user stories and in documentation of implemented work.
- Support the senior architect and product owners by coordinating stakeholder discussions ranging from technology system owners to platform users to gather and refine requirements with an Agile / Jira / Kanban model environment.
- Author highly detailed user stories alongside product owners, extending their functional requirements to include technical requirements and breaking down work as necessary.
- Lead whiteboarding sessions with development team to translate functional stories into technical realities, gauging the technical feasibility and complexity of each new use case.
- Conduct product demos with relevant stakeholders, capturing feedback to continue to iterate the product to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and facilitate requirements gathering sessions to continue to aid product owners in iterating the product roadmap.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.