We’re a stealth Expa company building a platform to power the future of work. We aim to empower anyone with skills and motivation to succeed as an independent professional. We are an early-stage technology company planning our first public product release for the end of this summer. The company was founded by experienced entrepreneurs and is funded by top-tier venture investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming product features to tweaking pixels before launch. Our ideal candidate is someone who is just as comfortable thinking about long-term product vision as they are at driving pixel-perfect execution.
- Design and develop low-fidelity wireframes, working prototypes, and high-fidelity visual designs for mobile and web.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to ensure a smooth, research-informed product development process.
- Self-manage multiple projects, deadlines and deliverables in order to execute quickly in a fast-paced and highly fluid startup environment.
- An exceptional portfolio of shipped creative product design that showcases your visual and interaction design talents.
- Experience developing high-level product strategy—meaning you can discuss the why, not just the what or the how.
- Experience working for an engineering-driven company and/or a startup a plus.
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills .
- Must be a self-starter who will bring original ideas to each project.
- Must have URL featuring examples of interaction design work.
- Experience running and consuming UX research to help inform product decisions.
- 5+ years experience building and shipping products and features for mobile and desktop.
- Commitment to building a company from a very early stage.
- We are headquartered in the SOMA district of San Francisco and have an office in SOHO NYC. Both offices are absolutely stunning, with fun atmospheres and amazing, brilliant people. We have fully-stocked healthy kitchens and are located within the easy public transportation networks in both locations.
- We offer a full-time role with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer unlimited vacation, and a competitive compensation package.