At Expa we’re dedicated to being the best place for entrepreneurs to create and build companies. Expa was founded in 2013 by Uber co-founder Garrett Camp to help bring great ideas to life. We’re builders, founders, and operators ourselves, know the struggles that come with starting a new company, and what it takes to succeed. We support entrepreneurs with more than just funding — we offer a valuable network, office space, and our advice and expertise. Expa Studio combines technical and design expertise, operational support, and capital to turn bold ideas into category-defining companies.
We are hiring for a Product Manager to work with a new studio company at Expa. You will be responsible for creating, managing and executing the product roadmap, managing the end-to-end product development process, and working with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of products and services. We’re looking for someone with a collaborative spirit, outstanding communication skills and a passion for creating innovative products.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and stakeholders to gather requirements, input, and feedback
- Build product flows, and product requirement documents
- Work with our design team to iterate through UI and prototypes
- Define MVP's, epics/user stories and manage agile development
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps, timelines, and project updates
- Drive product KPIs via analytical tools
- Manage deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress ensuring each product release is on time, and within scope
- Drive client demos to obtain approvals and gather feedback
- Manage product feature KPI's, user experience, bug fixes, A/B testing & analytics
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role
- Proven experience with the product development lifecycle
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, or similar software
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and creative thinking skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Solid experience of agile process, tools and best practices
- Be challenged to identify, build, test, and deploy solutions in real-life, not in theory
This will be a full-time position with a salary range of $170,000-$195,000, which is determined by various factors, including, but not limited to, work experience, skills, location and depth.