Who We Are
Evergreen Nephrology partners with nephrologists to transform kidney care through a value-based, person-centered, holistic, and comprehensive approach to kidney care. We believe patients living with kidney disease deserve the best care. We are committed to improving patient outcomes and improving quality of life by delaying disease progression, shifting care to the home, and accelerating kidney transplants.
We help nephrologists focus on the right patients at the right time across the full care spectrum. We do this by providing them with the best-in-class interdisciplinary clinical resources, analytical insight and tools, and services to patients.
We listen to the needs of our patients, our employees, and our client partners, continually working to push beyond the status quo in which the care system manages patients today.
Who You Are
You are passionate about creating a better healthcare journey and experience for people living with kidney disease. You are an empathetic, humble and highly conscientious leader who inspires, challenges, and elevates team performance. You are a decisive, results driven self-starter who works with a sense of urgency and a bias toward action. You thrive on collaboration and can effectively gather appropriate insights from peers and teams and incorporates relevant and critical inputs and subject matter expertise into plans, strategies, and processes.
The Clinical Operations Manager will own and manage the partner-level P&L and oversee an Interdisciplinary Team (IDT), ensuring day-to-day operations management in an assigned market with a minimum patient panel of 800. You will engage and collaborate with the IDT and market partners in the implementation of clinical initiatives, process, and procedures, while also providing direct patient care, including telephonic triage and care plan development.
- In partnership with the General Manager, you will build and maintain effective communications between Evergreen Nephrology and market stakeholders, resulting in strong relationships supportive of patient outcomes.
- Leverage trust, influence, and effective communication to drive continuous practice transformation with partners and IDT.
- Responsible for talent attraction, management, and retention.
- Optimize and prioritize patient visit schedules to promote improved health outcomes and lower overall cost of care by leveraging appropriate data and dashboards.
- Be a Culture Champion – cultivate a culture of high performance, transparency, trust and collaboration.
- Review patient alignment files quarterly to ensure patient panel assignments are current, including geographical location.
- Utilize IDT agenda/huddle structure to effectively prepare, present and facilitate all market meetings (post IDT and clinical education) to support effective communication for implementation and improved Value Based Care outcomes.
- Utilize a continuous improvement approach and mindset via quality audits to improve clinical programs and rollout to support market.
- Actively engage in market/divisional and national meetings, as appropriate, and effectively and efficiently communicate relevant information to IDT.
- Complete audits on delivery of clinical model (care plans, TOC assessment, routine NDM and HC outreach, quality programs) and support efforts to perform quality audits and support root cause analysis and action planning to achieve quality metrics and goals.
How You Qualify
- You reviewed the Who You Are section of this job posting and immediately felt the need to read on. That makes you a match for our innovative culture.
- You accept that things change quickly in an early-stage environment and are willing to pivot rapidly on priorities.
- You can navigate ambiguity in an environment where full scope of information might not be available or might be delayed in coming.
- You align with Evergreen’s purpose, principles and practices, encapsulated in our Culture Code.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or nursing.
- You have an active state nursing license (RN) in good standing.
- You have five (5) years’ experience in multi-site healthcare services/direct patient-care businesses, with at least three (3) years in leadership and management positions.
- You have an understanding of and experience in Value Based Care.
- You understand Business Continuity and how to build resiliency into business processes / systems.
- You develop talent, know when to delegate, innovate and iterate with your team, leveraging their strengths.
- You have excellent relationship, partnership building, communication, change management and influencing skills, with the ability to build trust and respect quickly, both internally and externally.
- You have a strong leadership presence which inspires others and instills confidence in peers, external partners, board members, and team members.
- You are execution-focused and hands-on; you can effectively toggle between strategic and “in the weeds” activities.
- You are able to motivate staff; influence people and outcomes, you promote team building.
- You have the demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team, in collaborative settings.
- You understand and are committed to maintaining highest level of confidentiality.
- You have demonstrated strong business acumen of valued based healthcare operations in disease management and population health programs.
- You demonstrate organizational skills, operational rigor, resilience and commitment to the business.
- We also strongly prefer:
- You have previous experience working within a managed care environment especially with experience in administrative/management capacity.
- You have experience in leading the clinical function of a Value Based Care organization.
How You are Supported
- You will benefit from Evergreen Nephrology’s exceptional total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, 20 days of PTO, 12 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match, health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Family friendly policies that support paid parental leave and flexible work arrangements.
- As a team member you’ll be supported by our robust commitment to training and development that starts with onboarding and continues throughout your career with Evergreen Nephrology
- You will collaborate with like-minded healthcare professionals who, like you, understand the importance and value of Evergreen Nephrology’s high-quality, value-based, care model.
Evergreen Nephrology is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant (Opens in a new window).
Evergreen Nephrology will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor.
Evergreen Nephrology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should email email@example.com for assistance. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Common characteristics of the leaders who comprise Evergreen Nephrology:
Smart, detail-oriented, purpose-driven, entrepreneurial, influencer and collaborator, data-driven, coach and developer of others, and operates with urgency
Pay range for this role is $95,000 to $115,000, with exact pay determined based on experience, education, demand for role, and other role-specific criteria.