Ever/Body’s mission is to empower everybody with advanced, personalized aesthetic dermatology and natural-looking results through our digitally-connected experience.
Ever/Body is revolutionizing cosmetic dermatology with a personalized, tech-driven experience that prioritizes patient education and natural-looking results. Ever/Body leverages best-in-class technology to deliver a seamless consumer experience‒ from online booking, medical records and progress tracking to the most advanced treatments that deliver maximum results with little to no downtime. Ever/Body offers a curated menu of the safest, medically-tested procedures, vetted and administered by experienced medical professionals and tailored to each patient’s unique features and skincare goals.
About the role:
The Head of Systems & Security is an experienced DevOps leader who will oversee Ever/Body’s digital and physical infrastructure systems, data privacy and cybersecurity. Reporting into the company's Chief Technology Officer, this person will partner closely with the technical, operations and clinical teams to optimize processes and ensure reliability and scalability of our systems. They will own structuring, articulating and managing the privacy and security culture of the company and lead internal education in these matters. Additionally, this person will support Enterprise Risk Management work streams in partnership with Finance, Legal.
What you’ll do (include but not limited to):
- Provide overall leadership of IT systems and infrastructure, including but not limited to cloud-based hosting, deployment, development tools and monitoring.
- Ensure systems are safe and secure from cybersecurity threats and compliant with applicable privacy and security standards (SOC 2, NIST, CCPA, HIPAA, etc).
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure system reliability and scalability via infrastructure improvements, automating testing and monitoring, etc.
- Manage acquisition, installation, configuration and administration of employee and physical location hardware.
- Work to automate and streamline internal digital processes.
- Create an educational culture around understanding and prioritizing privacy and security internally.
- Administer core internal digital accounts and permissions, such as Google Workspace, AWS, etc
- Lead process improvement efforts across behavior, controls and systems. Demonstrates a continuous improvement mindset by proactively identifying, recommending, and helping implement solutions.
- Develop, implement, revise, and maintain privacy and security policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure compliance with applicable standards and define posture toward best practices.
- Lead process improvements efforts across behaviors, controls, and systems.
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset by proactively identifying, recommending, and helping implement solutions.
- Develop strong working relationships across both headquarters and physical locations to provide technical support and to understand business needs and opportunities for improvement
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
What You'll Need:
- 5-10 years experience in IT systems and security. 5+ years AWS experience is a must.
- Relevant leadership experience in a medically-focused organization.
- Strong understanding of US HIPAA ,CCPA, SOC 2, NIST, etc.
- Strong Leadership, Management, planning, and organizational skills are a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work effectively with minimal supervision is essential.
- Able to evaluate new ways to leverage technology to improve processes, and to leverage and model data to inform decision making.
- Experience using relevant systems: AWS, GCS, GitHub, Terraform, Django, ECS, Jamf, Google Workspace, DataDog, Logrocket, Sentry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent time management skills demonstrating the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; may require uneven hours as on-call issues arise.
Pay & Perks for Full Time Employees:
- Generous compensation package; including bonus and equity eligibility
- Salaried Compensation Range: 140k-170k Annually
- Paid time off and paid holidays for full time employees
- Employer discount for Ever/Body’s beauty services and products.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- One Medical Membership and Commuter benefits
Ever/Body, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.