EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
As Senior Product Analyst your mission will be Promote a growth, innovative and collaborative environment within the team.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Define product line vision and strategy in your squad and communicate the rationale behind the product decisions to the team and stakeholders;
- Defining the value proposition & personas (merchants);
- Creating a product vision aligned with the corporate strategy & cornerstones;
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products;
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer and business needs and identify opportunities for improvement and growth;
- Interact with project sponsors, other PMs, and multiple development teams to define and deliver complex cross-functional projects;
- Work along the engineering team, defining epics/user stories and provide guidance to the team regarding business rules, design and priorities;
- Build and maintain a complete roadmap, make it constantly visible to management and key stakeholders, and drive it through to completion;
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints;
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels;
- Create, maintain and disseminate product information to stakeholders;
- Acting as a primary point of contact and domain expert for your product area;
- Take a data-driven approach to prioritize product roadmap, according to our business goals;
- Creating PMM collaterals, PRDs and Sales Enablement materials.
- Excellent product management skills with several years of experience taking a product/service offering through its complete lifecycle and delivering highly scalable offerings;
- High levels of empathy with our product users and being able to understand their product needs;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and also influence key partners for the program and work effectively with different functional groups, developers, business owners, and senior business leaders;
- Demonstrate business acumen and skills in driving change by developing business proposals and driving implementation ideas telling great stories;
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution. Should be equally comfortable with long-term planning and day-to-day progress tracking and execution;
- Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in product growth in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively with technical team;
- A strong sense of urgency and ownership;
- Great communication skills in written and spoken english.
What else would we like to see?
- A quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done;
- Previous experience with payments or e-commerce;
- Previous working experience in a startup environment;
- Great communication skills in Spanish;
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on LinkedIn and check out our Instagram to learn more about the #ebanxlife.