EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
We are seeking a Controlling Analyst PL to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers. By joining us you will have the opportunity to work with autonomy, innovative style and ease in solving problems. This position will have a huge challenge in the hands, with interaction with other areas, presentations, analysis and reports at a high level of quality. If you have advanced English, expertise and desire to face this challenge, this job is for you!
As a Controlling Analyst PL you will be responsible for:
- Analyze the result in a detailed and analytical way, and generate opinions and performance indicators, referring to P&L (highlights for Opex and Costs) vs previous periods and Budget;
- Support the preparation of Board presentations;
- Ensure the quality of the financial information used by the company;
- Work with the improvement of the area processes, seeking to make them more scalable;
- Support the construction and automation of managerial reports, including the creation of important metrics;
- Participate in the company's Budget process, analyzing Actual vs. Budget and support the areas and business units to de the planning;
- Deep dive analysis and ad hoc projects.
What is indispensable for the Job?
- Experience with P&L and Balance Sheet analysis;
- Experience with Opex control;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects with different teams and under time constraints;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity;
- Advanced English;
- Initiative, Proactivity and Curiosity;
- Advanced Office package.
What else would we love to see?
- Prior knowledge in Business Intelligence analytical tools (eg Tableau, PowerBi, among others);
- Big dream;
- Previous experience in the Payments industry.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on LinkedIn and check out our Instagram to learn more about the #ebanxlife.