EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
We are seeking a Global Tax Compliance Senior Analyst to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers. The tax compliance team is responsible for verifying the tax procedure adopted in all countries in which we operate. And we increasingly need to think globally, and we look for someone who can help us in this mission.
As a Global Tax Senior Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring, sending information and reviewing transfer pricing reports from Singapore, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and Others.
- Monitoring of credit balance restitution processes in LATAM.
- Review of tax assessments and ancillary declarations of Offshore companies.
- Support in the development of projects related to the tax area.
- Review of procedures adopted in the calculation of taxes.
- Assistance in the demands of other areas in relation to taxes in LATAM and Offshore countries.
- Income tax calculation.
- Submission of information for the audit.
Main requirements for this position:
- Degree in accounting, law, or administration.
- Experience in large or medium-sized companies.
- Knowledge regarding transfer pricing legislation.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Advanced or fluent English
What else would we like to see?
- Big Four experience;
- Advanced or fluent Spanish
- Knowledge of tax legislation in other Latin American countries.
- Experience in payment method companies;
- MBA/Specialization in the tax area;
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!