EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
As Channel Marketing Analyst SR you’ll work cross-functionally to build out our partner marketing strategy to activate a scalable go-to-market strategy with our key partners and channels, to further help global enterprise brands grow in rising markets, like Latin America and Africa. The work you do will directly impact important business metrics, including brand awareness and education, lead conversions, sales pipeline movement, and programmatic expansion. Your core challenge will be to create robust strategies that tell the value of each partnership to our core audience, the opportunity in Latin America, and highlight our solution. Your KPIs will be around driving pipeline attributed from channel partners.
You will also be responsible for:
- As a Partner Marketing Senior Analyst you will provide cross-functional leadership for partner marketing and go-to-market strategies within our channel partners
- Working closely with sales and marketing leadership, you will oversee the marketing strategy, tactical execution, event management and collateral development to help deliver growth opportunities for EBANX partners
- You will serve as the primary marketing contact for our top, agency partners and act as a trusted collaborator and leader to cross-functional peers
- Work with strategic partners to strategize and execute campaigns both to and through partners including the ability to identify joint co-marketing opportunities and lead execution of campaigns through the partner channels
- Define, build, and execute joint partner marketing GTM strategies and campaigns to drive net new merchants
- Develop scalable marketing assets, campaigns, content, and engagement strategies to serve partners
- Lead and skillfully project manage across a matrixed environment and maintain alignment with Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and Channel Sales to drive business strategies and operational goals
- Develop, analyze, and deliver regular reporting and insight on partner, campaign and pipeline generation
- Champion our partners within EBANX to ensure we deliver a world-class partner experience
Main requirements for this position:
- 3+ years experience in partner marketing or customer marketing
- Excellent communicator and writer, with the ability to craft a compelling story, positioning, and co-branded initiatives for both us and our partners. English fluency is mandatory.
- Ability to stay on top of trends and insights across the LatAm market, our buyers, and the payment landscape and incorporate into our content strategy
- Data driven and results oriented with an eye for forecasting and tying both our initiatives and our partners to pipeline growth and movement
- Strong collaboration – ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and externally within our channel teams; a fundamental understanding of the role of transparency and teamwork.
- Big picture thinking– you’re able to quickly understand overall business objectives, build a well-aligned marketing strategy and drive yourself and your cross-functional partners towards execution. Outside-in problem solver and strives to deeply understand our partners and our shared customers to build programs that connect the value EBANX
- Deep understanding of the user journey through a partner distribution channel and funnel, sales cycle and product lifecycle and their respective pressures on the partner marketing organization to drive attach and revenue
- Love what you're doing. Excited by new challenges and thinking outside of the box.
What else would we like to see?
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of the payments industry
- Attentive to detail
- Event experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Relationship management experience
- Organization and prioritization forward: You love Miro, Asana, and Trello boards
- Team player mindset
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!