EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
As Presales Engineering Analyst your mission will be to design the best Technical Solution for our Prospects and help the Commercial Team to accelerate the onboarding. Acting since the beginning of a commercial pipeline, being the face of EBANX Solution alongside the Commercial Owner.
You will also be responsible for:
• Work closely with the Commercial Team to understand the customer needs and define the best technical solution.
• Lead technical calls with different types of audiences: presenting EBANX solutions and/or exploratory discovery meetings to understand the customer business case.
• Work with Internal Teams (Bussiness Architecture, Product, Regulatory, Finance, Dev) to design and validate the customer business case and needs, always seeking for the best solution.
• Prioritizes, communicates, and mitigates issues and risks with internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Prepare a high-quality documented solution proposal that is going to be delivered to the customer, and used by EBANX Internal Teams as a guide to the Implementation Project.
• Report to internal stakeholders on a weekly basis the progress of all of your work with the customers.
• Handover, after the solution proposal is accepted and validated, the project to the Implementation Team in a frictionless manner.
Main requirements for this position:
• Technical background, with a focus on Web-based/cloud applications, and API communication.
• Ability to coordinate effectively with people across geographically diverse cultures
• Customer-facing skills, effective interpersonal relationships, demonstrating professional and technical credibility.
• US based.
• Being able to travel internationally.
• A strong Team Player, helping to develop the Pre Sales Engineer Team alongside the EBANX Growth.
What else would we like to see?
• Payments industry background.
• Portuguese and/or Spanish is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent in a tech area.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!