EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
We are seeking a Senior IT Corporate Analyst to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Understand and map business and technical requirements.
- Map, create, update or improve business processes.
- Architect, develop, deploy and assist on the maintenance of business IT projects.
- Improving security and privacy compliance.
- Offer consulting and counseling to business areas on new projects and initiatives.
- Work continuously on digital improvement initiatives.
- Automate everything.
- Advocate for automation and DevOps mindset.
Main requirements for this position:
- Broad experience with IT in general.
- Broad experience with business/enterprise applications (Service Now, Sales Force, ADP, Green House, SAP, Zen Desk, ERP, etc).
- Experience with IT infrastructure (network, applications, systems, etc).
- Experience with public clouds like AWS, Azure Cloud, Google Cloud.
- Experience with Endpoint Management (MDM, Intune, JAMF, etc).
- Experience with Azure AD, Office 365, Google Workspace.
- Experience with Backup, BCP and DLP.
- Experience with systems architecture, integration, automation.
- Experience with network applications (Active Directory, file servers, web servers, database servers, etc).
- Experience with securing systems and applications.
- Development skills for system integrations, automations, scripts creation, etc.
- Agile project management methodology.
- Good communication skills, being able to explain and understand the business requirements while talking to non-technical areas.
- Intermediary-to-advanced English skills (reading, writing, conversation - will be tested).
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream.
- Results Driven.
- Team player mindset.
- Good knowledge of IT frameworks such as ITIL and Cobit.
- Good knowledge of security and privacy frameworks, laws etc (ISO 27001, ISO 27701, LPGD, GDPR, NIST, SANS, etc).
- Intermediary-to-advanced Spanish skills.
- Azure/AWS certification.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!