EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
We are searching for a Regional Growth Promoter - Mexico, CAM and Caribbean to help EBANX promote growth across the region. It is important to have regional payment experience, be able to work with different cross functional teams, providing strategic solutions and also be flexible, to have an entrepreneurial spirit, to be engaged, autonomous and able to learn fast.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Responsible for develop and implement growth strategy in the region;
- Be the regional reference by providing guidance to account managers on the best way to growth their merchant portfolio in the region, share best practices and leverage expertise;
- Ensure the merchants are maximizing their opportunities by offering the right payment methods, perform by market standards, target their products to local needs, and have the right ramp up plan;
- Ensure that all projects related to the region are evaluated for scalability, ROI maximization, and cross selling opportunities;
- Support Business Development teams with new business prospects and the scalability of new merchants in the region;
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with EBANX cross functional teams and local payment partners;
- Identify new trends in the region, share across the company and identify different ways that the new trends can help to promote market expansion;
- Provide feedback to leadership on ways to optimize the sales cycle, enhance sales channels and improve corporate brand awareness;
- Maintain a strong understanding of our competitive landscape and business strategy;
- At all times you will be a positive representative of the company and its brand and will conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism.
- Fluent English (we will test it);
- Relevant experience as regional manager, account manager or business development;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics or related;
- Analytical Skills and attention to details;
- A self-starter who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial and fast paced setting;
- Tenacious and resilient with a positive, solution-oriented attitude;
- Exceptional communication, presentation and persuasion skills;
- Excellent planning, organization, prioritization and time management discipline;
- Data driven and results oriented professional.
What else would we like to see?
- Native Spanish or Advanced level of Spanish;
- International experience;
- Knowledge of payments.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!